MIS Technology Group is a growing company with regular opportunities for employment. We always post our job offerings on Indeed. Please apply on Indeed or email your resume to email@example.com
Job DescriptionThis is an entry level position for people with less than 5 years’ experience. Applicant will be adding a security background to an existing server and network team. The security analyst is to perform a variety of Information Security testing services. These services are aimed at spotlighting security threats and implementing best practices. The analyst is also responsible for designing remediation plans for internal resolution and external presentations.
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Physical Security Inspections
- IT Security Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Internal and External Penetration Tests
- Security Awareness Training/Workshops
- Web-Application Tests
- Managing the Network Detective Implementation Interpret reports from Network Detective and generate action items and remediation plans
- Provide timely documentation detailing systems, network and communication security vulnerabilities
- Compile comprehensive written reports directly related to customers'
- Responsible for detailed project management throughout the engagement lifecycle.
- Provide team/project support as needed
- Perform AND manage remediation with technical services teams
- Prepare upgrade reports for customer equipment
- 2-3 years of network/systems experience
- College Degree accepted in place of experience
- Computer Networking experience
- Security + and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience
- Network +
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven to continuously develop professionally within the information security space
- College degree and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience
- Work well within a team environment
Preferred Skills, Abilities, and Accomplishments
- Knowledge of security auditing tools such as Network Detective by Rapid Fire Tools
- Knowlege of Brandford Networks NetSentry product.
- Understanding of CVE
- Sound knowledge of network protocols, operating systems and management systems
- Ability to handle basic TCP/IP troubleshooting
The position is with a technology integration company that works predominately in the K-12, Health Care, and small business sectors. Employee will be responsible for teaching 1 on 1, group settings, and building and providing instructional material remotely. Trainees will include teachers, office personnel, and various other adult staff. Primary objective is to train personnel to adopt new technologies.
Computer Trainer Responsibilities
- Design and develop computer instructional material useful for end-users and learners.
- Design, implement and administer training schedules.
- Evaluate and assess student progress.
- Implement new technologies and methodologies in training issues.
- Train and instruct end-users on new technologies, software programs and applications.
- Coordinate with customer analysts to develop new course material.
- Assist and support other personnel in classroom management.
- Review and evaluate customer needs and design appropriate course material.
- Integrate best practices in training schedules, procedures, and issues.
- Prepares users by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee's progress Increases efficient use of equipment and software by developing and conducting hardware and system software training for clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Candidates to apply should be of the following background
- Teachers, Teachers with computer background, Teacher with educational technology degrees or background.
- Current computer training personnel
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Comfortable with person to person interactions and presentations
- Ability to design and create detailed step-by-step documentation
- Must have or obtain Google Certified Trainer
- Must have or obtain Microsoft Certified Educator